Skip to main content

Professional Development Resources

Professional Sevelopment

Please remember ALL CEUs must go through a Mississippi college or university. If you attend a training out of state, Mississippi will only honor CEUs approved by a Mississippi college or university. 

All CEUs are the responsibility of the professional educator and should be entered into ELMS located on the Mississippi Department of Education's website or you can follow the link below. The professional educator must also keep all documentation of the CEUs and submit the documentation directly to MDE upon completion. For more details, please see the MDE licensure page listed below.